Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
As required by the current regulation, the following information is provided in relation to the processing of personal data.
Data controller: Strada del Barolo e grandi vini di Langa
Offices: Via Cavour, 26A – 12060 Castiglione Falletto CN, IT
Telephone: 0039 0173 787166
Fax: 0039 0173 328048
PEC (certified email address): email@example.com
Co-data controller is the Consortium for the Protection of Barolo Barbaresco Alba Langhe and Dogliani, with headquarters in C.so Enotria 2 / C Ampelion – Alba (CN) – 12051, Italy – VAT number 02410110049 – Tel: +390173441074 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processed personal data (“any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person) can be:
• common data: identification data (name, surname, tax code) related to the physical location (physical address, province and municipality of residence) and online (phone numbers and email addresses)
• particular data (personal data “suitable to reveal ethnic origin, political, religious, philosophical beliefs, membership of trade unions, political parties and associations; genetic and biometric data related to health condition and sexual life; data suitable for detecting judicial measures or proceedings”).
All the data, even those already owned by the Data Controller, will be treated with care and attention, in compliance with the principles and obligations of the law, with a view to ensuring proper data security and, in any case, to protect the rights of the data subjects.
Purposes of data processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
A – For statistics and indications on Strada del Barolo, which can be also extracted anonymously and only for internal use
B – For marketing purposes/notices on initiatives organized by the Data Controller to which, at any time and even later, it will be possible to unsubscribe (e.g. mailing lists, event invitations, etc.).
Nature of data provision
The provision of the requested data is optional for the three above mentioned purposes (A-B)
The failure to provide/authorize the processing will not allow the provision of the associated service and therefore respectively:
A – The lack of authorization will make it impossible to collect the requested data for the statistics/survey;
B – The lack of authorization will lead to the impossibility to be reached by the marketing communications (communications, mailing lists, etc.).
Methods of data processing
In relation to the indicated purposes, the processing of personal data is carried out both with manual tools in paper and digital form with an approach strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in a way that guarantees the safety and confidentiality of the data without determining any profiling.
Duration of the processing
The data processing period is strictly connected with the above mentioned purposes. The data shall be processed for the duration of the activities and subsequently stored in compliance with the legal obligations.
At any time, for what concerns point B, it shall be possible to request the cancellation from the lists by referring to the above mentioned contact addresses.
Area of communication
We inform you that the personal data regarding the B purposes will not be communicated or disseminated outside but only used internally. We reserve to communicate/disseminate anonymously in no way attributable to the data subjects as statistics of the data collected for the purpose A.
Rights of the data subjects
In order to assert their rights, the data subjects can make requests to the controller according to the European Regulations 679/2016.
The request can be made by filling the proper form (example of the model available on https://www.garanteprivacy.it/documents/10160/0/MODELLO+esercizio+diritti+in+materia+di+protezione+dei+dati+personali)
The data subjects have the right to obtain:
1) data access: confirmation whether their personal data are being processed or not; in case they are, the data subjects have the right to access the data, have a copy of the data and the information related to purposes, processed categories, destinations, storage period, data origins, existence of automated processes;
2) request for intervention on the data: data correction and/or update; cancellation if motivated; limitation of processing if motivated;
3) request of data portability: reception of data in a structured format in a common and legible use; transmission to a different Data Controller;
4) notice of Opposition to Processing, if motivated.